Do you want to be part of the founding team in a small (but well-funded) startup that is going to become a great company? Here is your chance to demonstrate technological leadership and make a true impact in a great SaaS company that is going to leave a mark on the internet.
Bablic is built with cutting-edge technologies and lives on the cloud. You must know your way around web standards HTML5\CSS3, SSL, S3 and CDN and able to integrate with 3rd party services via API.
For sure you…
- Have at least 3 years experience in server side development
- Have at least 1 year experience in NodeJS
- Have at least 2 years experience in NoSQL Database, preferably MongoDB.
- See the big picture and have system architecture approach
- Are self managed and can take responsibility for your projects estimation and delivery
- Are a team player. If there are problems, inconsistencies or underperformance you will report and discuss this promptly and openly. We like challenges and opportunities to learn from mistakes.
- Have experience with Linux OS
- Made tons of RESTful integrations, and built an API for web or mobile clients yourself.
- Have played around with real-time web frameworks (like Meteor/Socket.IO..)
- Used a cloud service before for hosting/storage/analytics/emails
- Have initiated or managed a web development project before
- Are ambitious and eager to create
- Like to work in an informal setting, where you are given a lot of freedom to be creative and think outside the box,
Who we are:
Bablic is a SaaS solution for SMBs that completely automates the website localization process. We are able to turn mono-lingual websites into multi-lingual (using professional human translation) by simply pasting a code snippet in the site. This significantly reduces execution times and costs for businesses. Bablic works with any website and requires no programming, no project management and no alteration to the website’s existing CMS system.
Bablic provides easy and intuitive tool to manage any website using reverse proxy and crawling methods.
We are located in Tel Aviv, our paying customers are growing quickly and our users LOVE our product. Contact us for more information or send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.