Do you want to be part of the founding team in a small (but well-funded) startup that is going to become a great company? Here is your chance to demonstrate technological leadership and make a true impact in a great SaaS company that is going to leave a mark on the internet.
The Senior Product Manager will help create and execute Bablic’s product strategy and roadmap and scale our product capabilities as Bablic grows. You’ll spend your time synthesizing ideas from customer research, creating mockups and wireframes, running design sprints, collaborating with developers, writing specs, and working with marketing and support. Your goal is to launch amazing new experiences for our customers.We expect continual product innovation and we’re always focused on delighting our customers with every new release
As Senior Product Manager you will report directly to the CEO, and you will be responsible for managing the product lifecycle from ideation to execution in support of organizational strategy and objectives. This position is critical in our ability to scale quickly and successfully.
We are looking for someone who has done this before – and has done it well; someone with a proven track record of software product management, possibly SaaS. Someone who is passionate about doing something innovative and seeing it grow fast. A true product leader.
For sure you…
- Have a demonstrated record of building great internet software/SaaS products
- Are self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and able to function across disciplines
- Are very comfortable around tech stuff, working on complicated software products alongside developers
- Have a genuine passion for design, UI/UX and have a significant experience building intuitive websites or software applications
- Can comfortably work with a small, fast-moving software development team and work well under pressure
- Are a team player. If there are problems, inconsistencies or underperformance you will report and discuss this promptly and openly. We like challenges and opportunities to learn from mistakes.
- Are well organized and able to set and follow a precise methodology
- Have worked with Scrum/Agile before
- Are not scared of code
- Are ambitious. You like challenges and enjoy overcoming obstacles, and you are not afraid of failing a few times.
- Like to work in an informal setting, where you are given a lot of freedom to be creative and think outside the box,
- Think that creativity is important but at the end of the day the goals should be clear and numbers and results speak the loudest.
Who we are:
Bablic is a SaaS solution for SMBs that completely automates the website localization process. We are able to turn mono-lingual websites into multi-lingual (using professional human translation) by simply pasting a code snippet in the site. This significantly reduces execution times and costs for businesses. Bablic works with any website and requires no programming, no project management and no alteration to the website’s existing CMS system.
We are located in Tel Aviv, have paying customers and our users LOVE our product. Contact us for more information or send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “SPM001” in the subject.