Translate Your 3dcart Site with Bablic
Follow the step-by-step guide below in order to have a multilingual 3dcart website within minutes using Bablic localization.
1) Log in to your 3dcart "Store Manager"
2) Click on "Settings" then "Design" and finally "Themes &Styles"
3) Click on the "More" button on the top right and select "Edit Template (HTML)"
4) Click on the file name of the template to open it
5) Paste the Bablic code snippet right before the </head> tag
6) Click on the "Save" button on the top right
That's it! You can now enjoy your multi-lingual 3dcart website!
If you have any questions or concerns we're here to help, simply reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!