Follow the step-by-step guide below in order to install our Bablic Plugin on your Joomla! website.
1) Download Bablic Joomla Plugin to your computer.
2) Open your Joomla! administartor page, navigate to Extensions -> Install -> Upload Package File -> Select the downloaded file
3) Open Extensions -> Plugins to make sure your Bablic plugin is Enabled. If it isn't you must enable.
4) Navigate to Compontents -> bablic
5) Select "I'm new to Bablic" if you never registered the website before or "I already have an account with Bablic" if you already started registering your website before
6) Click "Open Editor" to continue translating your website.
If you have any questions or concerns simply contact us at email@example.com