In the first and second part of our 3-blog series, we discussed why translating one’s Shopify website is an absolute necessity, and why translating a Shopify website is extremely simple. In the concluding part of this series, we explain why translation is not at all a costly affair, contrary to the perception that website translation is only meant for big businesses.
Before the rise of machine translation, all translations were done by humans, which was indeed a slow and expensive process. Though the quality of the outcome is not in question, when judged on the parameters such as speed and price, human translation was not always the best or the feasible alternative.
Luckily, translation software has come a long way since their emergence. Today, in addition to speed, one can expect precision in grammar and sentence construction too. It is true that they still cannot match the quality of human translators; nevertheless, they can help a business reach out to a wider audience with just a click and at a small fraction of the cost.
Coming back to the issue of cost, there are practically two ways of looking at it. First, the ROI (Return on Investment) one gets and second, the cost of the service itself.
1. ROI (Return on Investment)
If we look at what website translation does for our business in return for investment in translation, we find that it is an extremely profitable deal.
By simply adding a language to one’s website, one can actually:
- Increase, Double, or even Multiply Customer Reach
- Improve Search Engine Ranking
- Lower Bounce Rate
- Increase Conversion Rate
- Get More Returning Loyal Customers
The points listed above are just a few of the benefits that translation brings to one’s business; yet, they look very impressive. In reality, the ROI associated with website translation is so high that there is actually no reason why one must not go for it.
2. It’s Actually Cheap
If the above point could not convince you to go for website translation immediately, this will surely do:
A website localization project is expensive because of both the setup and the actual translation. With Bablic the cost of both these aspects is slashed down to a fraction.
- You can save on translation by applying a base of machine translation to your website, and only then refine it manually (either by yourself or by adding collaborators) to improve the quality, using our quick and user-friendly Visual Editor
- You can save on the setup by avoiding paying thousands of $$ for programmers and CMS systems. With Bablic, you can just start off with a mere $24 a month. Bablic offers three plans namely Basic, Plus, and Pro. All are very reasonably priced and allow you to add unlimited languages to your website. You can check and compare the different plans here.
If you have any doubts, you can try adding the first language to your website for free and see how it gives a massive push to the traffic on your website.
To sum it up, Bablic offers website translation services that are primarily designed to suit the interests of small and medium-sized businesses. All plans, right from Basic to Pro, come with a 14-day free trial, which allows you to check everything yourself and be absolutely satisfied before making the actual payment. Try Bablic – the cost-effective website translation software now and go global style wise!